The ACSO’s Administrative Office’s main objective is to coordinate all clerical and record keeping responsibilities within the Sheriff’s Office. The team of five directly handles areas of business such as monetary collections, business-related topics, technology, purchasing and transport orders.
Administrative officers play a major role in the day-to-day operations of the ACSO through:
- Managing the office’s accounts payable processes
- Overseeing Circuit and Justice Court bond accounts
- Keeping the office’s computer servers, equipment and operating systems running smoothly
- Maintaining a running inventory of all equipment used by the Sheriff’s Office
- Working as a team to greet the public in order to offer assistance with obtaining reports and information
- Coordinating meetings with deputies for walk in complaints and reports
- One of the main functions of the Administrative office is to directly manage all bank accounts for bond and civil monies collected through the office. Also, all records and billing on all active grants and related personal records occurs within the administrative office.
- Administrative Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Any reports filed can be received from this office after 10 a.m. the day following the filing of the report.
- Adams County Criminal Background Checks can be obtained for a fee of $10.
- All warrants and subpoenas are received through the Administrative Office.
For information about records requests e-mail us at email@example.com